Monday, August 24, 2009

your Memories here DT.

I'm happy to announce that I have been chosen to be part of for the Memories Here Design Team...a blog that I will be designing for... Thank you Kristina....you can visit Kristina's web store http://www.yourmemorieshere.com... and her wonderful blog Here http://yourmemorieshere.blogspot.com..

Congrats to all the other new DT members. Sandy, Brenda, Leah, Lisa, Samantha, Karli,
and of course Kristina... I'm looking forward to working with all of you....

Linda

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats Linda...looking forward to working with you on the DT....you are now linked and followed...lol!

Leah said...

Congrats to you! Looking forward to getting to know you on the DT, should be fun!

Brenda said...

Cograts Linda!! I am sooo excited to be working with you on the DT!
hugs
Brenda

Lisa Scrappingpinklady said...

Congrats to you. Im looking foward to getting to know you as we work on the DT together. Great blog.!!!!!

Lisa Scrappingpinklady

Sandy said...

Hi again Linda...I'm inviting all the DT members to my blog to join my circle of friends...please come get an award...

Karli said...

Hi Linda! Just wanted to drop in & say "hi!" I'm so excited to be creating with you (and the rest of the DT!) Hugs to ya!
Karli