Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter everyone...

It's Linda with a simple layout I created for my Grandparents Picture on their wedding day Oct 16,1925. I have been wanting to make a layout for this picture for awhile now. This Picture means a lot to me because I did not get the chance to know my grandparents my Grandfather passed away before I was born and my Grandmother passed away when I was a little girl..



I used SEI Windsor Paper one double sided sheet, I love SEI Papers. Goldenberry Dew drops for the middle of the Prima flowers that I placed in a half circle shape you can get these supplies and YMH. I used my sizzix machine to cut out the swirl on the corner of the picture and added the Prima Fabric Fancies flower....



2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a beautiful tribute to them. Great job.

Kristina said...

Beautiful Linda! Whay a very special layout.
Hugs,
Kristina