Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birds of a feather layout.

Welcome everyone!


I hope that you all had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! and hope you are all enjoying your Summer so far!!!

Today I have a  super cute whimsical layout to share with all of you. the papers I used are sooooo cute from Prima marketing "Signs of Spring Collection"  you can get the the papers from http://ymhdesigns.blogspot.com/. I also used my Cricut  cartridge Forever Young to cut out the flowers,  the birds  where cut with create a critter and the title was cut with song bird. The flower I stickled and added a  Dew Drop from Grapes and Leaves collection from  YMH.


























; border-right: medium none; border-top: medium none; clear: both; text-align: center;">





2 comments:

Kristina said...

So cute, love what you did with these papers. The bird theme fits perfectly!
Hugs,
Kristina

Kathryn said...

This is really cute. Love the papers you use.

Thank you for sharing.

Kathryn