Friday, August 20, 2010

There is an incredibly beautiful stamp set that you simply must have... I made a quick card that is elegant, yet quick.









Friends NeverFade stamp set and the new Su colors. Daffodil Delight Concord Crush,Pear Pizzaz. I used the Square Lattice Embossing folder and embossed the Daffodil Delight CS. and 1/2 stitched-Poly Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz. Inside of card I used the Thank you Kindly stamp set. After I stamped the image I used the large oval punch and the oval Scalloped punch cut the scallop in half attached it to the oval using the SU dimensionals to lift it..


Hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for taking the time to look at my creations.

If anyone is intreasted in ordering these products just contact me or you can order by going to my SU Web Site
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lindacastro/

No comments: